- Wikipedia listed “Definitions of terrorism”-History of Terrorism-Islamic Terrorism and Jewish (!) on it’s link blurb
- Merriam-Webster’s definition of terrorism: “the systematic use of terror especially as a means for coercion” (Islam is not mentioned!)
- Many images for terrorism mostly showing Osama bin Laden and the Twin towers
- A link to an article from Boston.com about two young men of Middle Eastern descent, who were falsely accused of terrorism and accosted by the FBI why? Because they drove a car with alternative fuel tanks inside.
This last find (along with the many images) only enhanced the CNN article’s take that “all terrorists are Muslims.” Perhaps the police were right to investigate, but if these men had not been Arab they would most likely not have bothered. The same goes for the Muslim woman who is suing Southwest Airlines for being removed from her flight for allegedly saying the words “It’s a go.” If a stewardess had heard me, a white American, say those words, they would not have blinked twice.
- http://www.cnn.com/2011/10/15/world/americans-us-plots/index.html?hpt=hp_c2 : “US Citizens who’ve plotted Terror in “America” by Ashley Fantz
- http://www.indiatalkies.com/2010/12/pm-warns-terror-modules-internal-terrorism.html : “PM Warns of Terrorism Modules, internal terrorism” by Shipla
- http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/terrorism : “Vans fuel sparks Terrorism Response” by John M. Guilfoil